FREIHOFER’S® SARATOGA JAZZ FEST SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
May 7, 2017 – June 10, 2017
Sweepstakes is only open to legal U.S. residents who reside in CT, MA, NH, NY, PA & VT and who are 21 years of age or older.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. TO ENTER: Freihofer’s® Saratoga Jazz Fest Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”), begins at 12:00:01 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) on Sunday, May 7, 2017 and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET on Saturday, June 10, 2017 (“Promotion Period”).
Go to www.pricechopper.com and follow all entry instructions to complete the online registration form provided and submit to receive one (1) entry. Entries must be received by the date and time above to be eligible.
Limit one (1) entry per person during Promotion Period. You may only use one (1) email address to enter the Sweepstakes.
Bimbo Bakeries USA, Inc. (“Sponsor”), Price Chopper and Golub Corporation, their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising, promotion agencies, directors, officers, employees, agencies, any of their respective partners or prize suppliers (collectively, the “Sponsor Affiliates”) are not responsible for electronic network, scanner or computer hardware or software malfunction and/or transmission failure, loss or delayed or corrupted data transmissions, or any technical or human failures, errors or difficulties of any kind.
In the event of a dispute regarding entries received from multiple users having the same e-mail account, the authorized subscriber of the e-mail account at the time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant and must comply with these Official Rules. Authorized account subscriber is the natural person who is assigned the e-mail address by the Internet Service Provider (ISP), on-line service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses. Entries received from any person or email address in excess of the limit stated above will void only those entries exceeding the limit. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed, or similar entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to, sweepstakes-entry services) are prohibited and will void all entries by that entrant. Entrants assume all risk of lost, late, misdirected, incomplete, or illegible entries.
Limit one (1) prize per household.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is only open to legal U.S. residents who reside in CT, MA, NH, NY, PA & VT, and who are 21 years of age or older as of May 7, 2017. Employees of Sponsor and Sponsor Affiliates, and members of their immediate families or individuals living in the same household are not eligible to participate. “Immediate family members” shall mean parents, step-parents, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. “Household members” shall mean people who share the same residence at least three months a year. This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited or restricted by law, and is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
Two (2) Grand Prizes– Each winner will receive four (4) Saturday tickets and four (4) Sunday tickets to the Freihofer’s® Saratoga Jazz Fest, scheduled to take place in Saratoga Springs, NY on Saturday, June 24 & Sunday, June 25, 2017, two (2) nights hotel accommodations for winner and his/her guests (one (1) room, quad occupancy), daily breakfast at the hotel, a $200 gift card to a restaurant near the Jazz Fest (exact restaurant to be determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion), a goodie basket for winner consisting of one (1) backpack, four (4) branded beach towels, four (4) branded water bottles, four (4) Freihofer’s® Jazz Fest t-shirts, four (4) Freihofer’s® Jazz Fest caps, and a variety of Freihofer’s® donuts and Freihofer’s® chocolate chip cookies, a one (1) year supply of Freihofer’s® bread for winner only, awarded in the form of fifty two (52) coupons (with each coupon redeemable for a free loaf of Freihofer’s® bread), and a $200 gas card which may be used to assist with the cost of ground transportation to/from the Jazz Fest. Any/all transportation to/from the Jazz Fest and travel accommodations will not be provided and will be the sole responsibility of each winner. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each grand prize package: $2,066.80. Total ARV of all prizes: $4,133.60.
All federal, state and local taxes and all other costs associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided, including any/all ground or air transportation to/from Jazz Fest, additional accommodations, parking fees, meals, souvenirs, and gratuities are the sole responsibility of the winners. Gift cards are subject to certain terms and conditions as specified by issuer. Exact hotel location/accommodations to be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Coupons are subject to certain terms and conditions specified by Sponsor. Coupons expire on 12/31/2017. Coupons may not be used online or in conjunction with any other offer or discount. Valid only in the U.S.A. Void where prohibited. Tickets are subject to certain terms and conditions as specified thereon. Seat locations (if applicable) will be determined by Sponsor. Each winner and guest must comply with all venue rules and regulations. Failure to do so may result in forfeiture of such portion of prize. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor. Winners may not substitute, assign or transfer prize or redeem prize for cash, but Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to substitute prize (or portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value. All prize details are in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Winners will be issued a 1099 tax form in January 2018 for value of their prize. No substitution of any prizes will be offered, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. No prize transfer is permitted. If a prize is unavailable, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize with prize of comparable or greater value if the prize cannot be awarded as described for any reason.
3. RANDOM DRAWING/WINNER NOTIFICATION: Two (2) potential winners will be selected by Sponsor in a random drawing on or about June 12, 2017 from all eligible entries received for the Entry Period. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received for the Promotion Period. Potential winners are subject to verification and compliance with these Complete Official Rules. The random drawing, selection of winners, and winner notification will be conducted by Price Chopper who will be responsible for the administration of the Sweepstakes, the information collected in connection with the Sweepstakes and whose decisions are final and binding in all matters pertaining to this Sweepstakes. Entrants agree to be bound by these Complete Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and Price Chopper.
The potential prize winners will be notified by email and/or phone at Sponsor’s discretion. Potential prize winners will be required respond to such notification with his/her complete name, mailing address, DOB) within the timeframe indicated. If prize or prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable for whatever reason beyond the control of Sponsor, that prize will be forfeited, and an alternate winner will be selected.
Potential winners will then be required to complete and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release of Liability, Prize Acceptance Form and, if legally permissible, a Publicity Release within 3 days (including Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays) of attempted delivery of same. Noncompliance within this time period will result in disqualification without further notice and an alternate winner may be selected, time permitting. If a prize or prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable for whatever reason beyond the control of Sponsor, that prize will be forfeited, and an alternate winner may be selected, time permitting.
Winners and guests are solely responsible for all other expenses not specifically set forth herein, including but not limited to meals, additional transportation, souvenirs, upgraded room accommodations and other incidentals and items of a personal nature. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, mutilated or stolen gift certificates/gift cards/Jazz Fest tickets.
Sponsor is not responsible for postponement or cancellation of the Jazz Fest, any performance or issues arising from Jazz Fest venue operation and management. In the event the Jazz Fest is cancelled or postponed for any reason, Sponsor will have no obligation to award compensation in lieu thereof but the remainder of the prize will be awarded.
4. GENERAL: The Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the sweepstakes; violates the Official Rules; or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. In the event this Sweepstakes is compromised or becomes technically corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, the Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate or suspend the automatic portion of the Sweepstakes and in such event, to select winners at issue by a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to such time of cancellation, termination or suspension. Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges. All aspects of the prizes are non-transferable and no substitutions or cash equivalents are allowed except at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. All taxes, fees, and surcharges on prizes are the sole responsibility of each prize winner. By participating and accepting a prize, where permitted by law, each winner grants to Sponsor and those acting pursuant to the authority of Sponsor, the right to print, publish, broadcast, and use—worldwide in any media now known or hereafter developed, including, but not limited to, the World Wide Web—at any time(s), that winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, and biographical information as news or information and for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation or review. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for undeliverable e-mails resulting from any form of active or passive e-mail filtering by a user's Internet service provider and/or e-mail client or for insufficient space in user's e-mail account to receive e-mail.
In the event Sponsor is prevented from continuing with this Sweepstakes, or the integrity and/or feasibility of the Sweepstakes is severely undermined by any event beyond Sponsor’s control, including but not limited to fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, war (declared or undeclared), terrorist threat or activity, or any federal, state or local government law, order or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within Sponsor’s control (each a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence), Sponsor shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to abbreviate, modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the Sweepstakes without further obligation. If Sponsor, in its discretion, elects to abbreviate the promotion as a result of a Force Majeure event, Sponsor reserves the right, but not the obligation, to award the prize from among all valid and eligible entries received up to the time of such Force Majeure event, in a random drawing. In no event will more prizes be awarded than stated in Rule #2.
5. RELEASE OF LIABILITY: All entrants agree to hold harmless and release of Sponsor and Sponsor Affiliates; prize suppliers and all others associated with the development and execution of this sweepstakes from any and all liability with respect to or in any way arising from this sweepstakes; participation in any sweepstakes-related activity; and/or delivery/misdelivery, acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of a prize, including, but not limited to, liability for personal injury, bodily injury (including wrongful death or disability), damage to property, and damage or loss of any other kind. Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or used in the sweepstakes or by any technical or human error that might occur in the processing of submissions in the sweepstakes. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error; omission; interruption; deletion; defect; delay in operation or transmission; communications-line failure; or theft, destruction, unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any computer equipment; or computer software related to or resulting from participating in or downloading materials for or from this sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for user cheating or fraud by any entrants. Any activities intended to disrupt or interfere with the proper play of the Sweepstakes or to defraud Sponsor in any way will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Participants who engage in any of the foregoing activities will be disqualified and will forfeit any prizes won. Only the number of each prize set forth in these Complete Official Rules will be awarded.
6. WINNER LIST/RULES: To receive a list of the Winners and/or Official Rules (please specify), mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope for each request (Vermont residents may omit postage), postmarked by Thursday, July 13, 2017 to Price Chopper Supermarkets, Freihofer’s® Saratoga Jazz Fest Sweepstakes 461 Nott Street, Schenectady, NY 12308 Mailbox 206
7. SPONSOR: Bimbo Bakeries USA, Inc., 255 Business Center Drive, Horsham, PA 19044.